Most people don’t do what works because it’s not so easy.
- You need a good marketing budget, $100 for solo ads as an example.
- Be persistent, buy one solo ad every 7 days
So that’s 4 times in one month or 400 per month budget to start with. You can cut on other stuff and save for your ad as you need to invest in yourself to get results (email list is a great asset).
3. Send solo ad clicks to an opt-in/capture page where you’d be collecting the leads. Money is in the email list, you need an autoresponder sequence for the best results.
If you receive an average 50% opt-in rate, that’s roughly 200 new prospects every month.
4. Send at least 1 email/broadcast to your brand new email list after it touches 3000 subscribers (share products and services you recommend)
5. Re-invest some of your profits into buying more solo ads, that’s money making money for you. Rinse and repeat. Within an year, your business will pay for itself.
Paid Traffic Sources I use –
After watching this video, I tried
Got great results with him, my go to solo ad provider. I don’t buy from directories, most are just a paid medium for solo ad providers to advertise on, and are hardly honest. You can’t go wrong with directories like Udimi but it’s better to work one on one with an established vendor in the industry.
Apart from solo ads, I use these for my list-building –
Free Sources –
There are no secrets or shortcuts! If you stick to the process, you’ll make it eventually. The only thing that is stopping you so far is your mindset. Think like you have no limits and you’ll have no limits. 🙂
To Your Success,